Aftermarket Sales Representative
This Aftermarket Sales Representative will be responsible to increase APO Pumps & Compressors “Linkage” with specific accounts. Business relationships are built by providing customers recommendations on improving the reliability and maintenance of their current compressed air and pump systems. Success is measured with new account penetration and sales growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the Aftermarket Sales process including maintenance contracts, quoting and selling repairs, as well as new customer acquisition, and customer retention.
- Prepare and send product specification and quotation packages to customers
- Make follow-up calls, respond to customer inquiries
- Maintain contact with customers before, during and after each sale to ensure customer satisfaction and to ensure responsiveness to customer needs
- Physical demands include daily assigned territory travel to customer locations when necessary.
- This individual will work closely with the Aftermarket Sales Manager and Sales Engineers within their individual territories.
- Promote the company’s culture and values.
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- Strong inter-personal (people) skills with good aptitude to understand technical processes and mechanical systems
- Work ethic – do whatever it takes to delight the customer
- Strong verbal, written and electronic communication skills
- Ability to relate well to all types and levels of people normally employed by industrial manufacturing companies
- Ability to quickly determine the customer’s immediate and ongoing needs and then develop a successful sales strategy that generates an increasing revenue and profit stream to APO Pumps & Compressors
- Communicate internally at APO to ensure that our customers’ needs/requirements are clearly understood and met whenever possible
- Be proficient at Microsoft Windows software products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Utilize Zoho CRM software to track sales opportunities, close rates and manage client installation data.
- Excellent time management skills needed
- Must have current driver’s license and clean driving record.
- BA/BS degree preferred but not required.
- 2+ years of face-to-face selling experience (preferably in the industrial market)
- Base pay plus commission based on sales
- Monthly car allowance paid to cover business travel and vehicle operating expenses
- Comprehensive healthcare insurance coverage options, 401K Profit sharing, life insurance options
- Local travel within territory
- Please email a cover letter and resume in one PDF attachment to http://apopccareers.com/
We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
In order to apply for any position with APOPC it's required you download the form on this page and fill it out completely and accurately and send it back to us.
Once completed you can send your filled out application form to:
- Name: Kim Burk
- Email Address: email@example.com