Rental/Preventative Maintenance Coordinator-Hudson
APO Pumps & Compressors LLC, we are focused on utilizing our experience & resources to provide compressed air or pump systems and solutions to improve our customer’s plant productivity and reliability. We are the leading compressed air and pump sales, service and rental organization in the state of Ohio. To enable our continued growth, we are looking to add top talent to our dynamic organization.
The Rental Coordinator is responsible for the professional and efficient handling of rental calls and coordinating equipment rentals in accordance with company procedures. Preventative Maintenance responsibilities are to schedule and track customer compressor history to ensure proper machine function and timely service is performed based on customer operating hours.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Fills customer requests on rental needs (electric and diesel) compressors.
- Ensures machines meet all required inspections, keeps track of inventory and ensures equipment is ready and available.
- Quotes and maintains all rental invoices and agreements with accuracy and timeliness.
- Works with Managers to achieve departmental and companywide goals and objectives.
- Maintains cost controls and maximize compressor utilization through effective scheduling.
- Responds to internal and customer requests related to equipment rental.
- Initiates rental contracts; complete all associated paperwork appropriately and timely.
- Schedules deliveries and pick up of rental equipment.
- Handles customer’s inquiries in a professional manner to resolve any issues that arise.
- Offers outside sales support in efforts by calls, forwarding sales leads and incoming inquiries to the sales team, and promoting product and equipment availability as it transpires.
- Assists technicians with repairs as needed.
- Monitors repairs and ensures all paperwork is completed, accurately and timely.
Qualifications, Education and Experience
Necessary and desirable qualifications include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Computer skills should include basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook or equivalent. AutoCAD skills a plus.
- High attention to detail, organized.
- Good communication skills both verbally and written.
- Must be customer oriented.
- Ability to work overtime when needed.
- Education (degree(s) required)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience (years of experience required)
- 3-5 years of experience in related field
The position is in an office setting, logging internal and external customer order. Time is occasionally spent on the shop floor. Workweeks are generally 40 hours, though some overtime or nontraditional hours may be necessary, particularly to meet client needs.
Please email a cover letter and resume in one PDF attachment to http://apopc-careers.com/
We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
In order to apply for any position with APOPC it's required you download the form on this page and fill it out completely and accurately and send it back to us.
Once completed you can send your filled out application form to:
- Email Address: