At APO Pumps and Compressors LLC, we are focused on utilizing our experience & resources to provide compressed air or pump systems and solutions to improve our customer’s plant productivity and reliability. We are the leading compressed air, pump and process filtration sales, service and rental organization in the state of Ohio.
This position is responsible for establishing and implementing sales plans and strategies to effectively manage and grow existing accounts while developing new opportunities for Compressed Air and Pump Systems.
- Direct sales responsibility managing major target accounts.
- Work with strategic suppliers to develop sales initiatives to achieve defined goals.
- Lead a team of Inside and outside sales representatives as a manager, leader, and mentor. Manage team performance against quotas and sales forecasts, execute operating plans and ensure sales objectives are met.
- Lead and participate in training on products and applications.
- Drive revenue and contribute to the continued growth through consistently achieving individual and team quotas.
- Monitor daily activity of sales representatives including targeting specific customers to achieve objectives and manage sales support activities.
- Establish and report on metrics to measure the performance of the inside sales activities; correct deficiencies where necessary.
- Interact with senior management recommending courses of action to further enhance sales.
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Review and analyze sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Maintain customer relationships and lead negotiations and closing deals.
- Direct marketing strategies and implement programs to enhance APO presence in the market.
- Ensure effective control of sales, results, and takes action to guarantee that achievement of sales objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Monitor competitor products, sales, and marketing activities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Coordinate liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
Qualifications, Education and Experience
- Experience with compressed air systems and/or pumps
- Must be market and industry connected
- Proven ability to meet sales goals
- Proven ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) and provide recommendations for sales growth
- Experience utilizing CRM to drive sales growth
- Ability to work both independently or within a team
- Excellent organization, prioritization and time management skills
- Effective analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Critical thinker
- Must possess a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 12 months with a clean driving record
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years of knowledge and experience applying and selling compressed air and/or pumping systems
No regular overnight travel
Job Type: Full-time
relevant: 8 years (Preferred)
Compressed Air and/or Pumps: 8 years (Preferred)
Sales: 8 years (Preferred)
In order to apply for any position with APOPC it's required you download the form on this page and fill it out completely and accurately and send it back to us.
Once completed you can send your filled out application form to:
- Name: Kim Burk
- Email Address: email@example.com