Employment Type: Full Time
The primary responsibility of the Service Coordinator is to assist both outside sales engineers and customers, in the scheduling, quoting, ordering parts, and coordination of repairs on compressed air and pump systems. Requires great communication skills as well as the ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time and show attention to detail.
- – Maintain excellent communication with customers and coworkers.
- – Communicate all leads to outside salesmen in corresponding territory.
- – Handle incoming calls regarding breakdown and scheduled service calls.
- – Follow up on service reports.
- – Study and learn APO product lines.
- – Continually develop customer service, and technical skills.
- – Assist other departments when needed.
- – Maintain a positive attitude.
- – Look up parts using various electronic and digital resources.
- – Order parts from various vendors, maintain scheduling board and review
parts lead times.
- – Prepare accurate quotes for projected service jobs per customer and
About APO Pumps and Compressors LLC:
Ohio’s premier Pump and Air Compressor sales, service and rental supplier for 50+ years. Master Distributor for Ingersoll Rand compressed air system equipment and multiple pump manufacturers such as Gorman Rupp, Grundfos & ARO.
Company website: https://apopc.com
Company address: 3830 Lacon Rd Hilliard OH 43026
In order to apply for any position with APOPC it's required you download the form on this page and fill it out completely and accurately and send it back to us.
Once completed you can send your filled out application form to:
- Name: Ted Mailey
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org