APO Pumps & Compressors LLC, we are focused on utilizing our experience & resources to provide compressed air or pump systems and solutions to improve our customer’s plant productivity and reliability.
We are the leading compressed air and pump sales, service and rental organization in the state of Ohio.
To enable our continued growth, we are looking to add top talent to our dynamic organization.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
The Service Technician is responsible for providing service and repair to customers air compressors and related equipment.
They are also, responsible for identifying additional parts, equipment or service the customers may need and provide leads to the appropriate sales person.
- Performs service, writes reports and helps identify needed parts.
- Communicates to customers about any issues they were unaware of.
- Presents a good image of the company.
- Arrives at appointments on time.
- Inspects all equipment on site, looks for additional aftermarket or completes opportunities. Take a systems approach.
- Cleans up after the job and/or in the shop.
- Properly fills out and signed service report from the site, with correct part numbers.
- Builds relationships with customers and provides world class customer service.
- Communicates to sales team any and all possible sales opportunities.
- Communicates daily with our service coordinator.
- Responds to afterhours phone calls for service as needed, rotating on call schedule.
- Maintains a safe, clean, and orderly vehicle while meeting all company and governmental safety and environmental regulations.
- Learns and uses technology to access APO systems, IRU, Techlink etc.
- Completes IR start up form on all startups, copy inside sales with form.
- Makes sure rental machines are 100% operational and safe before being released to the customer. Tops off the fuel when returned and writes down information.
- Attends and actively participates in service meetings.
- Returns unused parts to the parts crib.
- Tags and returns warranty parts to the warranty shelf.
- Tags any equipment or component brought back to the shop.
- Responsibly manages the use of APO resources such as, shop supplies, scrap metal, fuel, maintenance items, etc.
- Keeps up on vocational and safety trainings.
Qualifications, Education and Experience
Necessary and desirable qualifications include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Broad knowledge and experience in the pump and compressor industry
- Strong mechanical aptitude and desire to learn
- Solid electrical skills
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Good skills in both verbal and written communication, neat paperwork necessary
- Desire to be a team player that is goal oriented and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Good time management skills
- Computer experience a plus
- Clean driving record a must
- Professional certifications a plus
- Education (degree(s) required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience (years of experience required)
- 1-3+ years of experience as a service technician
In order to apply for any position with APOPC it's required you download the form on this page and fill it out completely and accurately and send it back to us.
Once completed you can send your filled out application form to:
- Name: Jonathan Chupp
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org